The Pescado is a classic twin fin fish designed for fast down-the-line surfing in all conditions. Perhaps the best thing about the fish design in its versatility in a wide range of conditions. The Lowe rocker, ample volume and wide point forward make paddling, catching waves and getting in early a breeze. While the deep swallow and twin keel fins provide loads of speed and a loose, skateboard-like feel — all while maintaining hold and control. There's a reason the fish is still such a popular design.
- Low rocker keeps more surface above the water—generating more speed when paddling out and surfing.
- Ample volume to give you paddle power, float, and speed.
- Wide point forward designed to make paddling easier and helps with maneuvering the board.
- Deep swallow and twin keel fins provide loads of speed and a loose skateboard-like feel with a surprising amount of hold and control.
- Also available as a quad fin—for more holding power and drive the board harder when set on rail.
Order now via email.