An escalator is defined as a “moving staircase” which is exactly what this board is while in the water. With soft rails, rolled bottom contours and a large step in both the nose and tail, this board is designed to be a versatile nose rider for all types of waves.
The Escalator features a full nose to give the rider a stable platform while on the nose but the beauty of the step is that it also reduces the swing weight while turning off the tail. This aids in both turning and setting up for nose rides. The step-deck is also extremely responsive, giving the rider a greater sense of control while on the nose.
- Soft rails that provide good stability and floatation—giving you a more forgiving board.
- Rolled bottom contours designed to give you more control.
- Pulled-in nose to fit tightly in the pocket while on the nose.
- Responsive step deck for a greater sense of control while on the nose.
- Large step in both the nose and tail that reduces the swing weight while turning.
Order now via email.